All Persons who are Indian Citizens and has any Language as Mother tongue and belonging to the Brahmin Community, and who have completed 18 years of age shall be eligible to become Member
There shall be  six classes of Members and Membership.
1. Ordinary Member: Those who pay an annual subscription of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundread only) for each year from 1st April to 31st March and need to renew their Membership by payment of Annual Subscription by every 30th June. Register Now
2. Life Members: Single Individual who pay Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two thousands only) as one time fee for membership. Register Now
3. Life Couple Members: The Husband and Wife who pay Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two thousands only) as one time fee for membership. Register Now
4. Patron: Single Individual who pay Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five thousands only) as one time fee for membership. Register Now
5. Patron Couple: The Husband and Wife who pay Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousands only) as one time fee for membership. Register Now
6. Honorary Members: Any Individual, Who in the opinion of the Executive Committee deserve to be associated with Bharatha Brahmana Maha Sabha in its interest, in view of their special status in the Society or outstanding Merit or experience in Various good profession or Social Service.
Registration of members are duly VERIFIED/Unpaid with ID and Address Proofs. All the membership payments are digitalized through payment gateway which may be excluding of Payment Gateway Transaction charges. To safeguard environmental eco system, we belive and implemented online payment methods for all types of membership.
Those who are near to Executive committe members of Bharatha Brahmana Maha Sabha shall pay the membership fee in cash by getting valid printed receipt for such payments.
Every membership is subject to the approval of Executive commitee members of Bharatha Brahmana Maha sabha as per the rules and regulations of our organisation. All rights are reserved towards approval and disapproval of new membership.